Wednesday 3rd October 2018
Theme: Doing, being, becoming, belonging and connecting
Time: 3pm GMT (but options for other time zones to be decided)
What is Twalkday?
The Twalk will be co-ordinated globally and is planned to coincide with the start of a new academic year. It provides teachers with an opportunity to think about and engage their new and returning students in ideas about their course. The #twalk will last an hour and will be structured around five ideas:
- Doing – what we do on our course and how we learn
- Being – our culture, philosophy and identity
- Becoming – our personal and social aspirations as our learning identities grow into professional identities
- Belonging – how we foster a sense of home
- Connecting – how the D3Bs work together and how we relate to the world beyond our course
To find out more about getting involved in Twalkdayview go to this page where the plan is being developed.