Book this date in your diary. The programme for our next free event is nearly complete. MELSIG will be hosted by Nottingham Trent University on 8th January to help you ease back into the New Year.
The free event will have sessions covering the following topics, all addressing the theme of Digital Narratives:
- Digital Storytelling – including two case studies and I hope a workshop on how to integrate them in your course
- At least one session on using Storify and a workshop on how to incorporate a range of media in Storify to create powerful narratives
- Building Professional Development Planning narratives – using a digital toolkit to present professional profiles for presentation in LinkenIn
- Social media note making – following the life of a note through social media
- Blogging as public narrative
- Going public by photo tweeting a lab session and sharing it with the world
- And several more sessions probably to include the narrative in maker spaces and open courses using social media
We still have some space, especially short presentations and discussions. Please DM @melsiguk with suggestions. These are always welcome.
So keep that date clear and book your travel. Registration will open soon. Keep an eye on this site and Twitter (@melsiguk) for details.